happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

sunshiney thoughts and images


i think this is from sedar bay

my pal johanna and me. gay mi? around there, i think...

mpls. an odd street...probably 9th? (ooh.  the memory is weak today :)

theo and habtamu

baby legs. look how tiny she was...those leg warmers come to her knees now.

Yesterday I was feeling the effects of the lasting gray.  Today, sunshine!  Much needed, and appreciated.  Just felt like posting some fave photos...may have seen them before; they are happy for me.  Have a loverly afternoon!

4 comments:

Joni said...

happy photos! sunshine for you today might mean sunshine for me tomorrow...we'll see:)

ethiopifinn said...

I hope so, Girl!

Elizabeth Halt said...

love these. the photo of Mpls looks very old-timey.

ethiopifinn said...

thanks, e. it is old-timey in a way...it is from my old life :)