happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

YOUR BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Oh My Darling Daughter!
Today you are two, and what a delightful two years we have had.  Mommy Loves YOU!

I am so amazed at how much you understand, and take in, and say everyday.  It just tickles me when new words and longer sentences appear in our talks together.  You are smart and funny and so perceptive and sensitive.  As we were getting your pjs on last night, I asked, "Do you know what tomorrow is?" "MY BIRTHDAY! Happy, Happy Birthday to YOU!" was your answer.  I love that you listen and pay attention :)

Happy Birthday, Suvi girl!  How fun to be 2!

8 comments:

Brita said...

What sweet pictures! I love February, July, and April. She's too much in April.

mella said...

wonderful to see such happy, healthy growth and evolvement - quite the transformation in just one year!!
happy day to Suvi, and kudos to mommy and daddy for a loving job well done :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Suvi!

She has an irresistable smile.

-B

Joni said...

fabulous:) Happy Birthday Suvi! Love the pictures.

Julie said...

I love how you did the collage, the photos are so cute. Her hair grew a lot from Sept. through Dec.! It's beautiful. She's adorable. Happy Birthday, Suvi!

Becca said...

Aww, Happy Birthday Suvi!

Heli said...

Ihania kuvia! Paljon onnea Suville!

Elizabeth Halt said...

Happy birthday, Suvi! She is adorable. I love the collage through the year.