happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Monday, March 1, 2010

We're gonna party like its M.A.R.C.H!

Well, March is here.  Not sure if I've ever been so fired up for March.  But I. Am. Fired. Up.  And I am feeling better.  There is still some, shall we say, awareness of my left sinus situation, but it is MUCH improved.  And next time I get a cold, and my dear friends say, "Neti pot," I won't be afraid to use it.  I'll just do it.  Because it is strangely nice, and sinus infection--not so nice.  Thank you all for the well wishes and sunshine.  It really helped.  (So did the yummy spicy food we ate (Pei Wei, please-don't tell Dave) for supper last night.  I'll be eating the lefties for lunch today.  Fire in your mouth does wonders for sinus pain.  Love it.)

So it was all just in my head. Ha ha.  Yes, I do mean that both ways.  Mood is so impacted by the physical, and vice versa.  Even though Theo woke up 2 hours early (That would be 6:09) and Suvi 50 minutes later, I'm not even crabby.  I know.  My world is changing one thought at a time.  March is powerful. 
my little darlings--this one makes me cry!

In my life with Habtamu, March has been historically significant.  It is the month that we met and had our first date.  We took our honeymoon in March.  The next year in March, our family got started, although we didn't know about it until April.  Suvi was born in March of 2008.  March 2009, my husband went through the Naturalization ceremony, which means he became a citizen of the US.  So here we are in March again...what will we be celebrating?

7 comments:

mella said...

wow, I am so feeling your excitement!
not to mention p.r.o.u.d. of you for considering a neti pot for next time...
happy day to you dear friend, march forth on this fine first day :)

Joni said...

March 1st brought me lots of SUNSHINE! I can't believe how much I needed it. WOW. I like learning about the significance of March at your house:)

Elizabeth Halt said...

Wow. March is clearly an important month in your household. I'd be tempted to spend the whole month celebrating.

Oh! You could buy a little pack of birthday candles and randomly stick a few in something edible, blow them out, and celebrate March!

So glad you are feeling better. :)

ethiopifinn said...

Mel, I did get a neti pot and use it, just not til 2 weeks in :)

joni--HOORAY! Glad your day was brighter.

Elizabeth, what a great idea! I am going to do that.

Leanne said...

Oh, YAY! Yay for happiness, yay for March, yay for YOU!

Laura said...

Celebrate Life! Love! and Happiness!

ethiopifinn said...

and i forgot to mention, Hubbinator moved to the States in march--10 years ago on the 12th!!!