happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Monday, February 21, 2011

mhu

mhu: normalizing.
No, not natural gas heating unit, mental health update.  I just feel so normalish that I thought it'd be nice to share as much.  Aside from some trouble getting to bed on time, life is really just even.  Oh how I love normalish!
It may be due to time passing, but it is at least in part due to a fabulous lunch I had last week.  With two wonderfully dear and fun friends.  It was good to have real hugs instead of this kind: ((huggs)).  Although I appreciate the cyber hug, it just doesn't compare to a friend in arm's reach, shoulder to shoulder, heart to heart LUNCH DATE!!

Unfortunately, none of us took a photo.  So, this is my rendition.  I am the one on the left.

It went way too fast for three chatty ladies.  I could have sat there for hours more!  Thanks, L and M, for putting me up for the test. ;) 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

((HUGS)) YES Normal is good and lunch with friends is too!! Nan

Anonymous said...

I like normal.

-B

Anonymous said...

I LOVE normal. Glad you are there right now:)
joni

ethiopifinn said...

and now i need a lunch with each of YOU! stupid wisconsin gets in the way of so many of my plans.

Anonymous said...

STUPID Wisconsin :) N

MindiJo said...

I love normal. But even more, I love love love lunches with fabulous friends. Really.

Julie said...

I'm glad you're finding your happy, normal place. :)

Lorz said...

Normalish is a great place! I don't know if I've ever felt all the way normal- I think I'm going to steal your term- normalish is a good place to be. :)