happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Friday, March 16, 2012

15.16

my shoes:


































i really want the purple ones, but i have a hard time jamming my pillow pets/feet under that strap.  that cute smooshy flowery part.  the black ones are my typical old lady style.  wi-hoo.  BOO.


what i ate:


















I didn't eat my children.  It's just that I didn't plan ahead and see what was on the agenda today before I ate my delicious breffy of black beans, onions, potato, jalapeno sausage, and an egg.  (and maybe i felt bored by that challenge.)  So what I did was, I went ahead and took from my other 30 day photo challenge Day 16 option.  Long exposure.  I loved doing this back in the day with my 35mm!  To tell you the truth, I didn't even know you could do this with digital.  Silly me!

I hope you are enjoying your fish soup in honour of St Urho today!  I'd like to see a picture of that!  My friend Heli's Mom made some nice soup when I was visiting there so many years ago.  Not for St Urho's Day...that might be an Amerifinn holiday :)
Happy sunny Friday!

4 comments:

Carol said...

The black ones look comfortable. The others sure are cute -- but I never could wear that strap between my toes.

Gram said...

Oh my. "pillowpets" feet?! Honestly you make me smile, giggle and even laugh almost every day. Thank you...keep writing!

Laura said...

I looooove the purple ones!

Elizabeth Halt said...

I was supposed to make fish soup? Oops. I am clearly a bad Finn. That being said, I have leftover fruit soup in the frig. Possibly made improperly, since I just threw frozen blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries into a pot and heated them until they were warmed through. It tasted just as good. ;)