happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What I want

Tonight I had a bowl of Golden Grahams and I wished for some marshmallow bits to add to my bowl. 


 I started some googling and found other peeps have already put them together. Pinterest is taking over the world, by the by.



Also, my hands and feet have been a bit swollen the past few days...I am wondering if it was due to eating pizza on Saturday with my sisters & again last night? Who knows. But it makes me long for massage, a lazy river to float in, and one of these:


I could just start that thing at my toes and squeeze the swell right on up to my lymph nodes. Pee to be free!


You can see my flip flop mark by Judah's hand & my puffy ankles. There was no Diet Coke involved here! (We were watching Home Alone 3. For educational purposes, of course!)
.....
Judah's cavity was finally filled today. I took him in to Dentistry for Children a couple moths ago because I could see the cavity & I knew he needed a special team. He's feisty and unbelievably strong. The first filling appointment was a flop. He would not cooperate. As soon as we got back in the car that day, he fell asleep. Today he had better rest, a different assistant, and laughing gas. A few struggles, but it is filled!
That little red thing in the left corner was his prize...one of those water games where you push the button to puff the puzzle pieces up on the ledge. 
 
Who is going to pay 50 bucks for this full size version!?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1976-Tomy-Waterful-Tic-Tac-Toe-Nice-Hand-Held-Air-Powered-Water-Game-/251328724162

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am chuckling at you Jenny. Picturing you squeezing the water out....

-B

Anonymous said...

What the heck is that medieval torture device?? you ain't squeezing nothing on me with that sucker.
~ann b.

ethiopifinn said...

ANN!

you make me laugh.

that device is for efficiently squeezing color out of the tube.
waste not, want not.