happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I learned something new.



I found these photos at http://www.depressionglass.net/

I am not a collector, but I do like it when I see Depression glass. I just didn't know that there is pink Depression glass. Its so pretty! I bet my mom has some. Something fun to look for when I go into the thrifty. Blue and pink have always been the colors I choose in general, especially blue, then pink. Funny that cheap glass could inspire people to collect. This cobalt blue plate should be sitting above my kitchen sink. Collecting dust. Ha!


2 comments:

Laura said...

When I was in Red Wing last month with my momma, we went into an antique store (really cool). They had a bunch of depression glass in that same pinky/peach color. Suprisingly beautiful for the time!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love pink depressionware! Keep your eye out at garage sales. You might get lucky! I've found the few pieces I own that way, at rock bottom prices.