happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Price is RIGHT!

I don't think it means I am hormonal if I cry when the engaged guy came on down and then wins the set of cell phones (but loses the trip to Scotland). Or when Ellen calls a girl to the stage who lost her job, car, house, and gives her all the money from that windy machine without turning it on. And if I thought my husband sounded snappish when I asked him if he knew where the night-time diapers are, not hormonal (so WHAT if it IS a weird question at 3:45 in the afternoon).

And maybe I did spend the last two mornings baking bread, pumpkin bread (double recipe) and oatmeal cookies. That doesn't hint of any kind of cyclical events in my life.

But finding another umbrella stroller for $2.99 and an I {heart} CLEAN TEETH coffee mug for $.79 is a magical feeling for anyone. It would make you tingle, wouldn't it? If the Price is Right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

TINGLE???? It would mke me do a jig! And, I know just the gal for the cup. I have a certain sister, ya know, who has a CONIPTION when I clean my teeth with my shirt sleeve. That's legal, isn't it???

-Bette

ethiopifinn said...

better shirt sleeve than sock!

Jen H. said...

At least you get to clean your teeth...sob, sob, sniffle!

Anonymous said...

i am on board with the stroller.
~ann b.

mella said...

I agree.... not hormonal at all. :~0

At least you channeled that extra boost of energy into something yummy, your baked goods sound de-lish!

Laura said...

I'm crying right now.