happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 cc's of friendship. stat.



We had a marvelous time in the Copper Country last weekend. Spent time with BP as well, but did not get any photos of our short visits with her and crew. Hmph. I was totally wiped out due to lack o' sleep prior to the trip. I am such a wuss these days! Gotta get them zzz's or the brain only operates on back up battery, which is NOT full power.
The trip was planned in such short order, and my man rocks for haulin' the troops up to da Goob. He had fun, too, but he was on overtime chasing the kids while I was bonding.
Mega thanks to my girls for being such awesome friends, and sharing laughs and mixed emotions. Ha! Love, J. (I seriously keep thinking I should just go back up for a few days, because I didn't get sick of none of youse yet, but that salon calls me...)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you had fun!
~ann b.

Anonymous said...

Too bad we didn't get to visit more, but, like I said......we'll visit when the kids are older.

Did you get the flu yet?? Poor Dee. One by one, my kids have had it.

The wheather got nicer this week. But still not summer-like.

-B

Elizabeth Halt said...

glad you had fun.

love the Copper Harbor photo.

Anonymous said...

I love your photos from our circle-harbor-tourist-day :)

Can't wait to see you!
Deanna

Jen H. said...

I was bummed to hear that I missed you again, but I am glad that I missed out on the sickness sharing! Maybe next time...

Anonymous said...

We sure had fun that day! Thanks again for the visit. B and myself will see you soon. nan