happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I sent out a few cards yesterday.





I printed these at Costco and stuck 'em on some blank cards. I wrote a note to everybody, with a little customized offer. Some people I haven't seen in over a year, and figured what the heck. Some people are my loyals, and I offered a little treat for them, too. I will work on more cards on Tuesday when I get back to work. The cards and the list are sitting on the manicure table waiting for me. Turns out my handwriting is rather messy since the only thing I really write by hand anymore is my grocery list and my signature.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you. way to write up and send out stuff right away!
~ann b.

Anonymous said...

That is a good idea.

I have not had a haircut in 3 months because of time/money. But, if i got a little reminder and a good deal, I think I'd make an appointment. Nan says that when they send out cards from the dentist, they get bookings. funny how people need a kick in the behind.

-B

Elizabeth Halt said...

Very cool!

Whenever you wrote MOE, I always thought it was the owner's name. Clearly not. ;)

ethiopifinn said...

E--that makes me laugh! I call him moe sometimes, 'cause we are into puns, mark and I.

ann and bet, thanks. we do send out cards from time to time, but I think i just sent a handful at valentine's, and before that it was last year when I came back to work after suvi was born. it is definitely time.

Joni said...

I love the card Jenny - good job!

Laura said...

So, I was wondering where your salon is and the general hair cut rate? I frequent the Aveda beauty school but think you might do a mighty fine job to master my snarly locks. :)
Laura (Manninen) Niemela