happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

the things i love they have grown on me


this shelf is over my head.  even though i can't see it when i'm in the room, i know the dust is there.  but it scores very low on the "take care of this now" list.  i love this angel, this T from our wedding cake, and this pitcher.  not the pill bottle, but who needs to crop?

i love that my husband wants to play kissy face, especially when i am looking as hot as i am right now.  he just left for school.  he makes me laugh. and what-not. plus, last week he randomly told me i looked beautiful.  feels excellent to hear such talk.

i love this wild hair, and that she says "thank you" after i take her photo, and that she is standing behind me in this chair.  i love my one on one time with my kids.  yes, i am online, but she is right here!  she goes down for her nap first, so i have a half-hour or so with Theo to snuggle at nap time, and Suvi usually wakes first, so we get to have our own special mother-daughter conversations. 
i love that we are married 5 years on Friday.  He wants to grow that goatee back...i love that he plans.
(and I love de's expression in this photo! it is like: what is she doing with all this veil? lol!)

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Gah! I LOVE this post. Made me smile. Especially "and whatnot." LOL. And I love your wedding photos, but I also love the one with le camera. You are beautiful, my dear. I'm glad your hubby reminds you of that. :)

mella said...

Happy Anniversary and love to you and your wonderful hubby!

Such Love-erly things you love...
the things that you've nestled into...
And I loved sharing in them this morning :)

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you get to celebrate in some special way.

Gorgeous wedding photo. And can we talk hair for a minute? Loving your daughter's hair!!!

What a happy post. Thanks for sharing.

MindiJo said...

I agree with Leanne. I'm glad your husband sees your beauty and reminds you of it. Because it's hard to see our own beauty, isn't it?

Happy anniversary!!

Joni said...

delightful post Jenny! thoroughly enjoyed it, loved seeing all your loves.

Elizabeth Halt said...

You are beautiful. I just want to wrap you in a big hug.

Happy (belated) Anniversary!

Also, I want Suvi's curls. Ask her if she has any tips for me. ;)

ethiopifinn said...

e, thanks for the hug. i'm learning to *love* them. i once told amy k. that i didn't want a hug from her--it seemed too fakey. i must have been tired to be so blunt! i should not have relayed that story after your nice hug which i accept and enjoy with full embrace! :)