happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

honey and lemon

i'm eating anything spicy i can dream up, drinking honey and lemon, and moaning.  yesterday i fantasized drilling two holes in my face to relieve the pressure.  my mommy babysat for me on tuesday, and now she is ailing.  i called her this morning to suggest the honey and lemon--she was mid chomp in a garlic clove.  i'm sure there is a trail of crabby people in my wake this week. a wake of red noses and piles of tissue.  my appologies to those i have infected.  BUT, i want to know who DID THIS TO ME. 

So, how you doin'? 

Oh, a sauna with some eucalyptus would be nice.  Aaaaaah.  And Spring.  So we could throw open the windows and blow this cold right out of the house.  And then another sauna...

6 comments:

Julie said...

There is stuff going around everywhere. Considering keeping Ethan out of preschool tomorrow but G's already sick and on antibiotics, plus, it's our one day this year to bring snack!

Honey, lemon, garlic... I wish I knew of other cures for the cold. I'd help you out, then I'd sell them and be a rich lady! Heehee.

Elizabeth Halt said...

Do you have eucalyptus oil? I like to boil water, then pour it in a bowl, add lots of eucalyptus oil, put a towel over my head, and breathe in the steam. You can also let some drops fall in the back of the shower and stand under hot water.

I wish I could send you some of my spring. :(

Hope you feel better soon!

ethiopifinn said...

i want eucalyptus oil! we were talking abt it last night...it is what my man's people use:)

Leanne said...

Sounds positively awful! GET WELL SOON!

Joni said...

sounds like you are having a winter quite like ours...ugh. I hope you feel better soon!

mella said...

add some ginger root to your honey lemon tea...
and I loves me a little neti pot too... I fully believe in the healing power of sea salt.
you will feel better soon, so stay away from those power drills!