rabba dabba blabba doo.
know what i'm sayin?
know what i'm sayin?
- it's a bummer when i gain weight and my legs get rubbier and my boobages get over-flowier
- pretty sure my sweet tooth as of late is totally unrelated to the previous bullet
- er wait...
- last night i got to have a long talk with a gal who lives a long ways away. it was ridiculous.
- it's boilin' hot out there today.
- i just might hate ants-in-the-house more than i hate snow on the ground. (especially since i don't hate snow on the ground. i just have less tolerance for april snow than december snow, yet more than my combined tolerance of indoor creeping ants. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, if you are an ant.)
- whenever i say ishkabibua, i miss fuddy. and i miss her at other times, like when it's been 2 years since our last wisit.
- i feel bananas are imperative, but i don't like to eat them plain: in cereal, yogurt, ice cream, bread or cake (of course, banana bread IS cake in a loaf pan)
- i was red hot mad at somebody this morning, but after my nap, i realized my DH does not need to move out. just because he picked up all the toys and didn't sort them doesn't mean we can't still live under the same roof.
- i have about [__] <--this much motivation today. even though it's monday. so i kicked the kids off the computer and am bulleting.
- i will not bite the bullet and clean.
- it's all rather ridiculous, really.
- when i stayed with that delightful family in kello, i read one book to the boys many times. i often hear the opening words in my mind, "olipa kerran kuningas ja kuningatar jotka olivat juuri saaneet pikku tytto vauva."
- sorry, i don't know how to get umlauts on a pc.
- those boys were 3 and 6 when i was in their home. they didn't remember 'amerikan jenni' when they came to the U.S. a couple-three years ago. oi! samppa oli silloin niin pieni, mutta nyt samppa ja paulus ovat oikein nice ja oikein tall nuoret miehet.
- i have not been to finland in the spring. someday i will go there with my toy-mixing husband and we will be tourists ALL over that kallis maa.
- reading women food and god was so good for me, but i want to read it over again right now thank you.
- i pulled out the sewing machine on saturday night. stayed up til 2 creating. so fun.