happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Friday, June 3, 2011

hello dream girl

i haven't forgotten about you
sweet girl
my
words
have
been
sludge-y
and
sssslowwww
to bloom


today
being the third of june
excites me


summer
my other dream world
has arrived
with wild winds and inflated clouds
and many lots full obese drops
(see? sssludgey)
        swollen...
          full to bursting...
(UGH! WHAT is the word I'm searching for???)
rain.
wet wet rainy rain.
and GREEN.
so wonderful to see you sweet dreamy green summer-girl poetry blog


you are beautiful in any season


and when i am tired of self assessment and awareness and acknowledging
and settle back in to being
you'll be here to spur me on
oh lovely, floaty, deep-breathing lady
and when i am spurred on by clarity and brightness and gears whirring and puzzle pieces fitting and bits clicking and aha-ing and understanding
you, dreamy vision, appear crystal clear
to catch it all
hello.

No comments: