10) If I ever made my own ice cream, I am pretty sure it would be vanilla malt ice cream with marshmallow cream swirl, peanut butter swirl, a fudgie component, and some kind of crunch-- like fudge dipped oreos, or some graham cracker crunchies, or just pretzels.
9) I figured out--finally--the title for my movie, or should I say, one of my screen plays: Meet Me In St Louis
8)I am still thinking about a weekend away for the LBC (Lady Blogger Crew). Can we camp? Or find a steal of a deal on a place that would include a fire pit, and hopefully a body of water?
7) Since it's my idea, I get to make the rules, and will be accepting applications for membership to the LBC.
6) If you are part of the HHC, you are exempt from making an application, because you are OBVIOUSLY necessary in the success of the weekend, and member of LBC by default.
5) I found an outfit to wear to my niece's wedding in September. Separates including a long skirt, patterned cami, and a soft and bright shrug.
4) Got the message LOUD and CLEAR from my mother that I will have to do some shoe shopping (Mj: "What shoes are you going to wear?" Ethiopifinn: "Well, I thought these," motioning to my fancy little flip flops. Mj: "Ohh.")
3) Our new car is really easy to drive and I have never been so protective feeling over a car before.
2) H got stung by a bee this evening. (Not the front door guys, but from the same family, I bet.)
and the number one random for this fine feathered ethiopifinn...
Today was the most beautiful day of the summer (so far!) and I loved my nap in the morning, lunch at the lake in the afternoon, grilled brats and potatoes in the evening, and this time between the kids going night-night and me hittin' the hay.