to show the raccoon it COULD be done.
- today's banana bread is okay, but it got a little "done" on the ends and edges.
- i remember not liking coffee breath on adults when i was a kid
- suvi just told me my breath is gross
- nothing like the honesty of a daughter
- the last few days i felt like i was edging closer to the brink than i like to be
- last night i cried on my husband's shoulder
- today my mom watched the kids and the vip so i could run to use my finnstyle groupon before it expired
- i love marimekko
- and aarikka
- why don't all banana bread recipes call for 3 bananas
- 2 bananas is not banana-y enough for me
- i nearly fired a client this week
- either i got over it, or chickened out--not sure yet
- pretty sure i'm not over it
- i just brushed my teeth so my client won't have to suffer as suvi did
- my clients don't realize how much work it is to be the fabulousness that i am
- it's better if there is a little mystery and magic surrounding your hairdresser
- especially if i am your hairdresser
- sometimes it's okay to say hair stylist, like all the time, but please, not beautician
- the vip is vocalizing
- that's what i call it when i know she is talking, and to me, but i have no clue what she is saying
finallyfinished reading the glass castle at 12:37 this morning
- i'm really glad i don't have to sleep under a tarp because of the leaky roof/glad our roof isn't leaky
- i'll get back to cutting for stone tonight
- back in the day it was common for me to be reading two books, going for one over the other depending on my mood
- i enjoyed having options for my reading
- maybe part of the reason i had two books started is i couldn't find one book or the other at any one time, so i read whichever book i could locate
- i have been using one of those little led touch puck lights to read in bed
- theo is sick, we've been using his neb a few times yesterday and today
- when he was napping yesterday suvi built him a little tower, she told habtamu it would make theo feel better.
- so sweet! too bad he knocked it down immediately upon waking
- off to bed, sleep helps to ward off the quick sand of tired. ever notice that? get good rest, not tired in the morning. really an amazing correlation!