happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

how do i look? refreshed? relaxed? romanced?

I am the proud owner of a sane mind.  My darling mother gave me some ging for Christmas, I promptly spent it. All of it.  It supplemented our January income, and purchased a ticket to Phoenix.  For four glorious days & nights I hogged a queen size bed, talked non-stop, played on an ipad, laughed, vented, cried, colored hair, tried some gluten-free bread (once), slept in every single day, stayed up late every single night, stared down 2 bonfires, took pictures of every cactus, enjoyed a movie, ate cake & ice cream, and more than one peanut butter sandwich a day.  Honestly?  I absolutely felt spoiled the entire time.  And, I only cried for missing my kids on the first day.  To top it all off?  Habtamu had a bouquet of red tulips for me in the car.  YOU ARE LOOKING AT ONE HAPPY CAMPER, RIGHT HERE.
 we drove out to superstition mountain(s?)
stocked up on nutritious food at fry's. like cake. and ice cream.  that i didn't share.

deanna built a fire. friday night and sunday night.

she has a drawer for coffee filters. just coffee filters. and she pretty much just has coffee for guests.

do know your direction?

the back garden at the home she rents.






10 comments:

Jan said...

How Awesome! I am a teeny bit envious though. I could use some warm weather and sunshine and vacation...
And tulips! Habtamu got it right!

Anonymous said...

That's just great. Happy Jenny:) -jr

Julie said...

You looked all of thee above. :) I'm glad you had a wonderful time! Good for you. xoxo

Deanna said...

I miss your laughter and hugs already...can't wait to play again!! Xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like you had a splendiferous time. I'm glad you got to go.
~ann b.

MindiJo said...

I LOVE it. And I love Deanna's sense of style.

Pete/Heidi said...

How fun to have a girls getaway! :) Looks like you had a lovely time!

Anonymous said...

ONLY Dee would have a drawer for coffee filters for guests! Looks like a wonderful vacation. Nan

Laura said...

I think I took pictures of the same cactuseses...

So happy you got to have a vacay and so happy you enjoyed it~

Elizabeth Halt said...

Happy happy happy for you!