happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Monday, May 14, 2012

hey, i'm catching up

bold.
you know my girl is bold. aaaah, SNAP.

emotion.
judah discovered some abandoned and melted ice cream.  i solicited this emotion out of him: he has the CUTEST "Ohhhhhhhhhh-o..."

"beauty"
quotes and italics because i didn't shoot these next two photos as beauty; i didn't want to skip a photo assignment, so this is my submission.  for now.  i reserve the right to a re-do!
MOE, my workplace.

one of my sisters and her grand-daughter.

sunflare.
my baby boy.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you caught up!
~ann b.

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying the pics. -jr

Yvonne said...

l.o.v.e. the workplace shot!

Julie said...

I agree with Yvonne- the lighting is perfect in that photo. Great photos!

Brita said...

I too love the workplace shot.