happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Owie.

I have been catching up on the dubya-dubya-dubya this evening. I stopped here at this lovely blog with the most beautiful photos of newborn, teeny, tiny, human babies (awwww) and it literally made my chest ache. Not my heart, well, maybe a little, but I am saying I had some aching boobages. As if "Mom's Cafe" were letting down for operations. I am serious. Judah was weaned pert near a year ago, and I think we could have things up and running again if there's any call for wet nurses anytime soon. Sigh. My life is getting easier. Must be the reason I am craving a bebe. You know what is funny about newborns? All they do is sleep, but the Mom never does! Stinkerdoodle newborns. Aaaaaaanyhoo...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doing some blog hopping and landed here and HAVE to comment on the new BE-You-tiful photog in your header:). I love <3. Amy I

ethiopifinn said...

Hi Amy :) thanks!