happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Friday, December 28, 2012

I choose SCORE BOARD.

because the words 'goal setting', 'targeted goal', 'intended outcome', 'resolutions', 'new year's resolutions', freak me out a little bit. but  i am ready to set some goals & make some sort of vision board. here is the first image going up on my Life Be Like board:
in the black.

i want to do more sewing and creating in general. i think it is time for me to make a daily schedule, so i can be sure i know what i am supposed to be doing and where and when. this loosey goosey style i have mastered has left me wanting more structure and falling short of my un-named goals. 

nothing changes until something changes.

i'm going to keep score. i'm going to make myself a score board. so when one of my visions, hopes, dreams, GOALS for 2013 materializes, i can say, 'SCORE!' and then, Life Be Like, so good to me!

What is going to make you shout "SCORE!!!"?


3 comments:

Gram said...

You really got me thinking. I'll let you know :-)

Anonymous said...

Darling Dave Ramsey. LOVE THAT MAN.

-B

MindiJo said...

I totally love a good new years resolution. And yet, it slipped my mind. I'll think of some kind of scoreboard before I get to my new home. I'll have hours in the car, you know.