happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sigh.

I am not fond of this aspect of being a grown up...seeing pain, loss, and grief. So be kind. Have a generous heart in your regard for others.

I am thankful tonight for my sweet little family, my darling of a Mother, and most of my siblings. Just kidding! Alla dem dandies! I am thankful for my dear friends who keep me aligned with reality and humor and compassion-mostly through txt message!


Sunday School program tomorrow...suvi has some purple sparkliness. So nice<3 p="p">



Birch trees make me happy, too.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

i have a fondness for those shaggy barks too! great photo!! put a frame around it Girl.

Julie said...

Ooo. That's a gorgeous shot of the bark. And what sweet little shoes!

I echo your sigh.

Elizabeth Halt said...

I still love that bark shot! I can see it on canvas on your wall. Also, I love birches.