happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Fast approaching...

With February fast approaching, I've decided to take a little break.  It might only last a few days, or maybe longer, but Ethiopifinn is going to be taking a nap during blogging hours.
If you'd like to reminisce with me, scroll through some of these posts of Februaries past.

I hope you'll continue to visit my favorite blogs over there on the right! Good reading, inspiration, and images.

Happy early Groundhogs Day!

LOVE.

3 comments:

Jan said...

You preggo? just wondering about the needing naps and all...

Anonymous said...

I will miss you, friend......come back soon.

-B

Julie said...

Haha! Jan just puts it out there. I hear you. I'm barely getting on blogs this winter. Time is a factor but I'm actually hibernating with the groundhog, too. (It's cozy down here.)