happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

just to finish it up.

I sent out the cards a week ago.  This week three clients who received cards called for appointments--yay!--our schedules worked well together and all three got in the day they called.  Another very regular haircute client (oops, haircut  but hey, haircute.  i like it.  my own salon name some day?  i used to want "mohawks and mullets" but i am liking this new thought.  see, there are no accidents.) called to add the color service that I offered. Just the four responders alone make me happy and worth the little bit of effort it took to create the card.  Sigh. 

With this little turn, I've renewed my commitment to giving excellent customer service.  I'm going to give them the pickle.  That is some catch phrase from a service seminar Habtamu went to a while back.  That little extra touch.  Today I gave an unscheduled clarifying treatment, a slightly longer scalp massage to one client who loves it, did some extra conditioning on a head of long lovely locks, and extra style time to someone heading to a little event.  One client...she didn't get any extras, but I hope she felt the love!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you use up all your love, and that's why you had a "tantrum"?
~ann b.

ethiopifinn said...

lol! oh, ann!

Elizabeth Halt said...

yeah .. I sure wasn't feeling the love. LOL.

yay! I am dancing around with happiness for your results!

and now my head wants a scalp massage. Sniffle ..

mella said...

Great news all around!
Those pickles/love sound like a de-lish addition :~)

Jan said...

yay! good work, girl! Back in the college art dept. we called them "happy accidents."

Sharyn said...

woohooo!!!

MindiJo said...

Awesome! And adding that little extra, who wouldn't appreciate the love?