happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Monday, December 14, 2009

for gram, as ordered by mari


Paper moustache and goattee

Dad giving Suvi her paper facial hair

Mari has ordered us to provide FOUR photos, a frame gift for Gram, with specific sizes and orientation.  I'm tempted to submit these images. I have one of me and my spouse, one of each of the children, but we are having difficulty organizing a family photo.  I have a timer and a tripod, but the buttons might get pressed by clumsy fingers before the shot has been composed, and then there are the expressions of the kids... We had lots of funny photos, and I'll have to try another day to get a good one, or at least passable. :)

Don't you just love our gigantic tree?  Our living room is small, and we like our little cutie tree.  She'll get additional ornaments on Christmas Eve, most likely, but for now, she shines with the 6 relatively unbreakable decorations.  O Tanenbaum, O Tanenbaum!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Cute photos! :)

And I like your tree. We have a small living room and a "slim" tree. I can't imagine anything bigger!

Joni said...

I think your tree is bigger than ours - ours came equiped with lights and berries and twigs, so no room for ornaments! The ornaments are hanging willy nilly around the house. Yours is adorable!

MindiJo said...

Your tree is perfect. And so are the photos. :)

Laura said...

I love that Suvi gets a mustache from her daddy!

Anonymous said...

Family photos are to be treasured as they are so difficult to get, everyone is thinking something different.

Anonymous said...

Family photos are to be treasured as they are so difficult to get, everyone is thinking something different.