happiness

LOVE has come for you.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Too late.

Right now I don't know if I have been staying up too late (well, I HAVE been staying up too late for the last couple of weeks), or if there is really a situation here.  How do you know when you are projecting and when you are intuiting?

The best way to solve this particular (I usually say 'peticular'...it sounds nice to me!) mystery is to be direct.  Eeew! That is so difficult to do...approach a potential conflict or reproach? Aaaaagh! But I am in agony over herrrrrrre-uh.

Harrumph.


4 comments:

MindiJo said...

Hmmmmmm...

Jan said...

Sleep on it a day or two. Then you will have a wiser answer.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the agony isn't so great as to hinder your humorous writing. Is there any way for you to clue us in on the conclusion of the situation since now, well, I want to know...-jr

ethiopifinn said...

Jo-knee, it's just my super relationship skills at work!