- when i stayed in finland for a few months, i read one book a few times to a couple of boys, aged 3 and 6. the six year old really helped me with my finnish language. kuningatar was the fifth word in that book, and it is locked in my brain. i should have swiped that book!
- i love the post office. today i mailed four cards and two packages. when i was in alnwick, i wrote letters home every day. the post office was in the back of a shop. i remember two postit in finland...i was always a bit nervous, in case i said something wrong. i like to blend in, and was ever so pleased when people thought i was local. sigh.
- i got some good ugly tennies today.
- twice today the universe sent me a message to change my badditude into a positude. the first message came to me when i was in the post office parking lot talking to deanna, the second message when i was reading liv's blog. (sounds like 'leave')
- twice today i got to drive to watertown. it is a lovely drive. and there were so many sights i was noticing for the first time due to the sunshine and general daylight along the way. (yay!)
- kitty korner to my heart, there is a hot stone blocking my butterflies. i need some flow and some release!
sunshine and rainbows...
mmmkay. cranky. better go to bed now.